POW Gaming: Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to the Next Level

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Religion?

Go down 
+4
Recabilly
POW ChOpZ
RottenDonuts
killj0y61108
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

Male Number of posts : 556
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : Killj0y61108
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:56 pm

Thats great dude, just dont put too much effort into converting. if people want to they will
Back to top Go down
http://unluckykillproductions.blogspot.com/
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

Male Number of posts : 608
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Gladiators, POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : Recabilly
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:20 am

I'm not the kind of Christian that converts with a gun in my hand... I just spread what I learned and hopefully they can get interested to at least look up some videos or something
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/recs_world
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:06 am

yea, no i can tell you dont convert like that. just there are a lot of people like that. not even just religious people, my friend is atheist and whenever someone mentions God he shoots them down and says God doesnt exist.. as if he actually knew.
Back to top Go down
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:05 pm

wow... yeah I can't stand that kind of stuff...

People like that can't change, not because it's impossible but because they already made up their mind that there is no God... they act as if there is proof of there not being a God...

it's sad sometimes...
Back to top Go down
RottenDonuts

RottenDonuts

Male Number of posts : 355
Branch/Clan Joined : Bloodstain, Airborn
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : RottenDonuts
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:36 pm

killj0y61108 wrote:
but at the same rate, science can determine the chance of life on other planets. if there were a God why is there only one source of life in our solar system. Scientists do believe that there may be life in other galaxies, and possibly at least one planet full of life in every galaxy

Pretty amazing that evolutionists believe that the Earth just HAPPENED to land perfectly in the solar system. Not too close to burn up in the sun, not too far to freeze. The moon is the perfect distance so it doesn't cause world wide floods with too much gravity pull, not too far either. The earth has the perfect amount of gravity. There are many different points that I could list, but I don't want to bore you guys with endless reading.

I mean, if you look at ANYTHING, the complexity is amazing. Nothing as complex as everything in the universe could possibly be made so perfectly with out a maker.

Evolution is like saying that if you had a big pile of piano parts, they would somehow come together and make a perfect piano after millions of years.
Back to top Go down
RottenDonuts

RottenDonuts

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:41 pm

POW SHOTGUN wrote:
uhhh JB you should talk more often heheheh ..that was nice.
I think like JB.. i dont really care about religions I just care about God and i pray and talk to him alot. I dont need to be in a church sorrounded by people that will judge me for how I look.

God said .."Where two or more are gathered in my name, there will I (God) be also."
I think thats why carly is so afraid of religions,just cuz of the way people judge him when they see him full of tattoos without knowing he is one of the best person they could ever meet.

Yeah yeah ''the body is the temple of god'' ..well we are not wasting that temple with prostitution nor drugs . We are just decorating the temple Very Happy
In Romans, and indeed throughout the new testament, the apostle Paul writes that we are no longer to be justified by the law, and that it was given to reveal sin. Only through faith in Jesus can one be saved (Rom 3:20-26). In fact, Jesus actually did away with the law, and its curse! (Gal 3:13-22). The writing about piercing (cutting) and tattoos is part of Levitical Law, BUT - if we are going to live by ANY set of these laws, we have to live by ALL of it (James > 2:10). If we break one, we are guilty of breaking all of them.

According to this law, we can't eat pigs or rabbits (LEV 11:6-7), we can't eat lobster, crabs, or clams (LEV 11:10-12). We are not allowed to shave (LEV 19:27) or so many other things! So if we have ever eaten pork, or gotten pierced - we are guilty. But God had a better plan than a "no-pig-eating" law book. He sent his son Jesus so that we could be reconcilled with the Father! Romans 5:1-2 says that we are justified by FAITH in Jesus, not by works. Read the 5th chapter of Galations. It deals with this issue.
Back to top Go down
RottenDonuts

RottenDonuts

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:44 pm

killj0y61108 wrote:
but that can be the problem with religion... most higher-ups are intolerant. thats what happened in the past. its why religion and politics are seperate. people were killed for not following the word of God.. is that how God would want things?

religion slowed science, and if it werent for that we could be 2000 years ahead of ourselves in technology. Aristotle went along with religion and claimed that the earth was the center of the universe and that stars shine because they are holes in the edge of the sky... holes that lead to heaven. it took 1400 years for gallileo to see the truth. then another 600 for religion to accept this when proposed by copernicus.

i refuse to say that religion is wrong. but it is controling and unaccepted of different oppinions. this is why ive turned away from the way of God. i may believe in Him, but i also might not. theres a chance he exists and theres a chance he doesnt. i wont rule out either.

Certain religions may have believed that, but not true followers of Christ/The Bible. Because if you simply read the Bible, it says in several places that the earth is round.

Example: Isaiah 40:22:
He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.
Back to top Go down
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:51 pm

RottenDonuts wrote:
killj0y61108 wrote:
but at the same rate, science can determine the chance of life on other planets. if there were a God why is there only one source of life in our solar system. Scientists do believe that there may be life in other galaxies, and possibly at least one planet full of life in every galaxy

Pretty amazing that evolutionists believe that the Earth just HAPPENED to land perfectly in the solar system. Not too close to burn up in the sun, not too far to freeze. The moon is the perfect distance so it doesn't cause world wide floods with too much gravity pull, not too far either. The earth has the perfect amount of gravity. There are many different points that I could list, but I don't want to bore you guys with endless reading.

I mean, if you look at ANYTHING, the complexity is amazing. Nothing as complex as everything in the universe could possibly be made so perfectly with out a maker.

Evolution is like saying that if you had a big pile of piano parts, they would somehow come together and make a perfect piano after millions of years.

bravo
Back to top Go down
POW ChOpZ
Founder
Founder
POW ChOpZ

Male Number of posts : 365
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Gladiators, POW FAM, POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : POW ChOpZ, POW PrEsiDeNtE
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:22 pm

haha that was a good point! And in 1st Tim 4:4 it says everything that God made is good and is to be received with thanksgiving! =D
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/issyaboi
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:03 pm

RottenDonuts wrote:
killj0y61108 wrote:

but the thing is it didnt all just HAPPEN. the earth was destroyed in a head on collision with its "sister planet" and reformed to create the current earth and the moon. that can be proven by rocks, but i dont look into rocks enough to give precise examples of how. its rotation around the sun IS random, but the reason we can survive is becuase around every star there is a "ring", an area that varies according to the size of the star... within this area is where it isnt too hot or cold for life to exist on a planet. mars has early signs of life fossilized in meteoroids and has polar ice caps that contain traces of frozen water. if it was a little closer to the sun there might be life. creatures adapt and if the gravity was less or more, we would still be able to live here. and yea.. im done boring everybody too lol
Back to top Go down
POW SHOTGUN
High Ranked Staff
High Ranked Staff
POW SHOTGUN

Female Number of posts : 71
Branch/Clan Joined : POW CHIX
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : POW SHOTGUN

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 6:49 pm

POW BrUt4L wrote:
its good to be open minded to a extent...being gay and getting tatoos is against the word of GOD aka jesus

Just to let you know gay people dont ''choose'' to be what they are. Is not like they woke up one they and said.. HEEEYYY I FEEL LIKE BEING GAYYY TODAY cheers ...they were just born like that , have u ever noticed that gay people have liked the same sex since they were little kids??? And sadly there is no way back.. And for that they have to live all their life miserable and lonely ???.. i think gay people suffer enough already.
And if you think im goin to hell for having tattoos and piercings i feel sorry for you. I dont bealive i will.
I am a better person than those who call themselves ''christians''
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/inyourfacehxc
POW ChOpZ
Founder
Founder
POW ChOpZ

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 10:09 pm

POW SHOTGUN wrote:
POW BrUt4L wrote:
its good to be open minded to a extent...being gay and getting tatoos is against the word of GOD aka jesus

Just to let you know gay people dont ''choose'' to be what they are. Is not like they woke up one they and said.. HEEEYYY I FEEL LIKE BEING GAYYY TODAY cheers ...they were just born like that , have u ever noticed that gay people have liked the same sex since they were little kids??? And sadly there is no way back.. And for that they have to live all their life miserable and lonely ???.. i think gay people suffer enough already.
And if you think im goin to hell for having tattoos and piercings i feel sorry for you. I dont bealive i will.
I am a better person than those who call themselves ''christians''

WHoa Whoa! Shotgun come on now! I don't think that people that get
piercings and tattoos are going to hell... But Gays are not born gay!
haha thats silly. Im not even born liking girls! BABIES DONT HAVE
HORMONES LIKE THAT! lol But not EVERY Christian thinks that your going
to hell because of tattoos!

You can't say that about Christians as a whole. Some Christians are very closed minded. Some Christians are ignorant. But we have a forgiving and loving god that loves you even if you are FILLED with tattoos! When saying Christians, your talking about "Followers of Christ Jesus"! And if they judge you based on tattoos and piercings, then they are not real Christians!
Back to top Go down
RottenDonuts

RottenDonuts

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:55 am

I posted about tats and piercings. That was the old law. There's a lot of stuff in the old law (old testiment) that Jesus changed when he came. It's ok to eat lobster now, and pig, and it's ok to work on the sabath, and so-on.

I apologize again for not knowing the book and verse, but God finds nose piercings (and perhaps others, I honestly don't remember) admirable.
Back to top Go down
RottenDonuts

RottenDonuts

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 1:56 am

killj0y61108 wrote:
RottenDonuts wrote:
killj0y61108 wrote:

but the thing is it didnt all just HAPPEN. the earth was destroyed in a head on collision with its "sister planet" and reformed to create the current earth and the moon. that can be proven by rocks, but i dont look into rocks enough to give precise examples of how. its rotation around the sun IS random, but the reason we can survive is becuase around every star there is a "ring", an area that varies according to the size of the star... within this area is where it isnt too hot or cold for life to exist on a planet. mars has early signs of life fossilized in meteoroids and has polar ice caps that contain traces of frozen water. if it was a little closer to the sun there might be life. creatures adapt and if the gravity was less or more, we would still be able to live here. and yea.. im done boring
everybody too lol

Honestly, it takes a lot more faith to believe in evolution, than it does to believe in creationism.
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 3:08 pm

maybe... but i do kinda believe in God...

in a way. i believe that God is the answer to "how?" and not "what?" or "why?"

in other words, i believe in the big bang and evolution, but that God started these.... now, in my mind, its more like God sits back and watches his creation...

though im still not fully convinced God exists or not, but if any of this happened, God or evolution... it would happen together

nothing is a coincidence
Back to top Go down
RottenDonuts

RottenDonuts

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 7:55 pm

You seem to have the illusion that evolution is fact. It's not. I don't blame you for believing that, evolution is taught everywhere you look, school, tv, news, etc. Evolution is not fact. In fact, if you looked at the ACTUAL scientific evidence, and not the bias "science" that evolutionists propose, then science actually disproves evolution.
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:13 pm

well i believe in evolution.. i know its a theory, but that may be why it seems that i think its fact... but if you have any information, like science disproving evolution, im willing to listen and learn
Back to top Go down
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:04 pm

I met a girl who is Christian and i almost didn't do a video this weekend but she inspired me to make one Razz
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:07 pm

GO RECABILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RottenDonuts

RottenDonuts

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:28 pm

killj0y61108 wrote:
well i believe in evolution.. i know its a theory, but that may be why it seems that i think its fact... but if you have any information, like science disproving evolution, im willing to listen and learn

Well, for one, not only is it scientifically impossible, it's mathematically impossible too. The "odds" are so great, your mind literally can't even comprehend it.

I advise you to click this link, and read it. This explains a lot of stuff better than I could ever say it. http://emporium.turnpike.net/C/cs/top.htm
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:55 pm

ok i will
Back to top Go down
RottenDonuts

RottenDonuts

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Did you read it? What did you think? I can find countless other info to counter your "evolution evidence". Just ask.
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:45 pm

i didnt read it yet, because my computer was acting up yesterday and the only thing that ended up loading was youtube. but im gonna watch it in a minute
Back to top Go down
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 11:43 pm

God loves you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
POW ChOpZ
Founder
Founder
POW ChOpZ

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:35 am

Yo Rec, God loves you, but I'm his Favorite! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Religion? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion?   Religion? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Religion?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POW Gaming: Official Forum :: General Stuff :: General Suff-
Jump to: