POW Gaming: Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to the Next Level

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relationships

Go down 
+9
POW SHOTGUN
Flamingopython
Migthy LiRiO
POW W33ZY
RottenDonuts
POW STACE
POW ChOpZ
killj0y61108
Recabilly
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

Male Number of posts : 556
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : Killj0y61108
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Relationships - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:23 pm

RottenDonuts wrote:
You have COD? Let's play together! I see you online sometimes playing Halo. Get on COD next time we're both on!

i dont have it, i just play it at a friends house if they have it... im sometimes better at it than halo lol... my cousin made me get him a couple achievements in CoD 2 cuz the only achievements are beating levels on veteran... i did awesome until i got to the part where i had to defend the town from inside trenches and the enemies would not stop coming! lol but i hope to get modern warfare 1 + 2 and WaW this summer so i can play with you guys
Back to top Go down
http://unluckykillproductions.blogspot.com/
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:24 pm

Recabilly wrote:
So Monica is moving over here for sure, our parents just talked about it Smile

awesome dude!! im guessing youre uber excited lol
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:28 pm

POW STACE wrote:
i play COD:WaW lol
and halo 3 and a few other games.

I got a lil better me and killjoy played together last night Very Happy

o yea! that was fun... i cant play well unless i play with someone i know O.o thats why i dont really play halo unless luckydog is online... but then thats where i get most of my crazy stories... its not even like we mean to... we just think of stuff as we play and its awesome.. im making a show based on it haha! mombase, bagsoftea, superkaizoinfection, im a gay black guy, and a lot lot LOT more lol. just a bunch of stuff from games we play lol
Back to top Go down
POW STACE

POW STACE

Female Number of posts : 154
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Bloodstain
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : POW STACE
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:37 am

lol wow nice!!!! thats where u got bagsoftea from
hahahaha we had fun playing together and wit sean and
ur other 2 friends Very Happy great times great times

i even made new friends too lol of course all guys but most my friends are guys
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 3:05 pm

yea, but Rob (unholyavenger) doesnt own a 360 so he probably wont be on for a while, moopiekilla doesnt play halo much, but if you added luckydog he's on a lot, but he probably wont play with you or anyone from POW unless im there till he gets to know you all better... then theres me! haha and im ALWAYS on

but i always make random friends on halo... ppl just love me i guess lol not really, but if i want an inflated ego i can have one!! Wink
Back to top Go down
POW STACE

POW STACE

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:44 pm

lol nice! yea that unholyavenger and moopiekilla sent me a friend request
after u got off lol i havent played with luckydog. cuz he wasnt on when we played
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:55 pm

you have too, i hype him up on here a lot, cuz what i say is true, but then he reads this stuff or i tell him i said it, then when we play with someone from POW he feels pressured to act the way i describe then doesnt.... if we all ever play im not gonna tell him you know anything lol
Back to top Go down
Sprnklz

Sprnklz

Female Number of posts : 9
Branch/Clan Joined : POW gladiators
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : Sprnklz
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:34 pm

killj0y61108 wrote:
Recabilly wrote:
So Monica is moving over here for sure, our parents just talked about it Smile

awesome dude!! im guessing youre uber excited lol

Pssht, we're both majorly excited! =P
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:41 pm

lol yay for you two!!!!
Back to top Go down
POW STACE

POW STACE

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 2:59 am

haha yea fer sure!!!!!

itll be our secret hahahahaha
but u gota let me know when ur ready to play!

im cold. brr!
Back to top Go down
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

Male Number of posts : 608
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Gladiators, POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : Recabilly
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:57 am

So I finally think I'm over Britt, thinking I don't want to be with her anymore, I'm really getting into the relationship I have with Monica... then I have a dream that when Monica and I actually start dating, Brittnie comes to me crying saying how bad of a mistake she made leaving me, she wants me back, and she's on her knees crying to me. I look at her a stand her up and as soon as I'm about to say something... I wake up... I was sleeping on the phone with Moni and I started feeling sick (because I've been sick lately) then I think about the dream... start crying... and hang up on her... I feel really bad about it... but I had to...

not because I want to get with Britt anymore... I mean I'll always love her but she... she just isn't good for me anymore... but that dream reminded me of all the good times we had together... and how much I miss those good times... I just had to hang up because at that moment I was confused and if I told her that I miss those times she would think that I still want to be with her which I dont... Idk what's going on with me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/recs_world
RottenDonuts

RottenDonuts

Male Number of posts : 355
Branch/Clan Joined : Bloodstain, Airborn
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : RottenDonuts
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:15 pm

Doesn't Monica frequent this message board? She might read this.
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:27 pm

POW STACE wrote:
haha yea fer sure!!!!!

itll be our secret hahahahaha
but u gota let me know when ur ready to play!

im cold. brr!

well he needs to buy a 25 ft ethernet cord cuz thats about the distance from his motem to xbox to tv and his brother took the one he had when he moved out... he might get one today since he got payed thursday, but hes thinking about whether to spend the money on the cord or going to the movies with his gf... i kinda hope he buys the cord cuz he does hang out with his girlfriend at leats 2 or 3 times a week, but he gets payed again thursday so if he doesnt ill wait till then... the bad thing is that i realized if he isnt on, no matter what game i play im too bored to play it.... i litterally need him to play with me for me to have fun.... it sucks that he cant get on..

but now that my rant is over lol... if he and you are on tonight ill invite you in if you want.... ill probably be on left 4 dead if he isnt on... but he might wanna play that too since we havent played it in a while... w/e its his choice he hasnt been on in over a week Sad... but if i get on halo even if he isnt on and you are ill try to play with you
Back to top Go down
Flamingopython
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Flamingopython

Male Number of posts : 418
Branch/Clan Joined : Gladiator
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : FlamingoPython, snipe is sweet (360 account)
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:32 pm

Recabilly wrote:
So I finally think I'm over Britt, thinking I don't want to be with her anymore, I'm really getting into the relationship I have with Monica... then I have a dream that when Monica and I actually start dating, Brittnie comes to me crying saying how bad of a mistake she made leaving me, she wants me back, and she's on her knees crying to me. I look at her a stand her up and as soon as I'm about to say something... I wake up... I was sleeping on the phone with Moni and I started feeling sick (because I've been sick lately) then I think about the dream... start crying... and hang up on her... I feel really bad about it... but I had to...

not because I want to get with Britt anymore... I mean I'll always love her but she... she just isn't good for me anymore... but that dream reminded me of all the good times we had together... and how much I miss those good times... I just had to hang up because at that moment I was confused and if I told her that I miss those times she would think that I still want to be with her which I dont... Idk what's going on with me...
donuts got a point you should see about removing this before monica sees it. unless you want to be truthful with her?
Back to top Go down
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:08 pm

I'm very truthful with her I really don't mind what she reads, she knows I love her Wink
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:11 pm

yay rec! besides if you tried to hide it, she would eventually find out, then it would only seem like it was a bad thing
Back to top Go down
Flamingopython
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Flamingopython

Male Number of posts : 418
Branch/Clan Joined : Gladiator
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : FlamingoPython, snipe is sweet (360 account)
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:10 pm

ok rec either way if you need someone to talk to, im here, we're here Smile
Back to top Go down
POW STACE

POW STACE

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:09 pm

[quote="killj0y61108"]
Quote :

well he needs to buy a 25 ft ethernet cord cuz thats about the distance from his motem to xbox to tv and his brother took the one he had when he moved out... he might get one today since he got payed thursday, but hes thinking about whether to spend the money on the cord or going to the movies with his gf... i kinda hope he buys the cord cuz he does hang out with his girlfriend at leats 2 or 3 times a week, but he gets payed again thursday so if he doesnt ill wait till then... the bad thing is that i realized if he isnt on, no matter what game i play im too bored to play it.... i litterally need him to play with me for me to have fun.... it sucks that he cant get on..

but now that my rant is over lol... if he and you are on tonight ill invite you in if you want.... ill probably be on left 4 dead if he isnt on... but he might wanna play that too since we havent played it in a while... w/e its his choice he hasnt been on in over a week Sad... but if i get on halo even if he isnt on and you are ill try to play with you

yea i have been on left for dead. i already beat 2 campaigns and i jus got it yesterday
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:23 pm

nice, he got the cord! but i remembered he doesnt have left 4 dead cuz that was his brothers
Back to top Go down
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:08 pm

I've been playing Halo 3 a lot because my sister's boyfriend brought his 360 over and I'm enjoying it while I can lol

yay and I got staff for Gladiators Smile I'm really happy about that. I am going to try and keep the branch clean and bring in much more members Smile
Back to top Go down
POW STACE

POW STACE

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:13 am

nice! i played left for dead wit chopz lol
i beasted at being the tank hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:28 am

lol only time i was ever the tank was offline and i had another character signed in so i could boost achievements, and i didnt realize i was the tank, didnt move to spawn and ended up as far away from the survivors as possible.... it told me i lost control Sad
Back to top Go down
POW STACE

POW STACE

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:30 pm

lol wow! me and chopz played online with one of his friends haha
it was insane we kept dying like every 5 seconds lol

great times! i like being the tank cuz he is hard to kill
and you last longer
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:51 pm

yea, and if the humans stay close, near the end of the level its easy to get the all 4 dead achievement
Back to top Go down
POW ChOpZ
Founder
Founder
POW ChOpZ

Male Number of posts : 365
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Gladiators, POW FAM, POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : POW ChOpZ, POW PrEsiDeNtE
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 3:41 pm

I got kicked today for being a bad tank! =( Such mean people! errrr
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/issyaboi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relationships
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POW Gaming: Official Forum :: General Stuff :: General Suff-
Jump to: