POW Gaming: Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to the Next Level

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POW AIRBORN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
donnie456

Male Number of posts : 2
Branch/Clan Joined : POW
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : donnie456
Registration date : 2009-04-07

POW AIRBORN Empty
PostSubject: POW AIRBORN   POW AIRBORN Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 12:21 pm

Hey lovinhittman27 has recruited about 20 people into his new clan including me. i am one of the leaders. i just wanted to say that I was majorly dissapointed with Pow airborn. When I was recruited I was told it was gonna be like a real clan we would practice and have clan battles and be in tournaments. But really it is just disorganized we never had clan battles the leaders were on maybe every once in 4 days. it made it hard to be a team and we couldnt play together because half of us were never on. I just wanted to post this so someone else doesnt make the mistake of getting into POW without either trying to change it for the better or knows what they are getting into. Please POW chopz dont delete this we are just speaking the truth of POW AIRBORN. I think all you guys are cool but the clan just fell apart after lovin left because it was mainly him and me and Mrladucer who were on.
Back to top Go down
RottenDonuts

RottenDonuts

Male Number of posts : 355
Branch/Clan Joined : Bloodstain, Airborn
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : RottenDonuts
Registration date : 2009-03-24

POW AIRBORN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POW AIRBORN   POW AIRBORN Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:17 pm

Sorry that happened to you, bro. You have to remember though (like I have been) that this is a new clan. The web page was made only about 7 months ago, it's a baby! There's only 375 members in the whole website, figure in about 150 people who signed up never to return again. Another 200 split up into all the other branches (Halo 2, two Halo 3 branches, COD branches, etc). Another 10-15 people who actually show up on the website daily. What are you left with after doing the math? Like, 10-25 members to play with? And that's not even figuring in the different times people get on and play together, like timezones and what-not.

Imagine if Xbox live only had 375 members. You'd NEVER find people to play with at the same time. Give POW a chance to get it's couple thousand members.
Back to top Go down
donnie456

Male Number of posts : 2
Branch/Clan Joined : POW
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : donnie456
Registration date : 2009-04-07

POW AIRBORN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POW AIRBORN   POW AIRBORN Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:56 pm

Ok I will.
Back to top Go down
Y0 iTz TAzmAN84

Y0 iTz TAzmAN84

Male Number of posts : 215
Branch/Clan Joined : bloodstain
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : TaZZyZ Br PwNzz
Registration date : 2009-07-08

POW AIRBORN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POW AIRBORN   POW AIRBORN Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:08 pm

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk=======================)))))))))))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
POW BrUt4L
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
POW BrUt4L

Male Number of posts : 98
Branch/Clan Joined : POW GLADIATOR
Registration date : 2008-10-05

POW AIRBORN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POW AIRBORN   POW AIRBORN Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:38 pm

i miss everyone
Back to top Go down
MindyourElders
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
MindyourElders

Male Number of posts : 118
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Gladiators
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : MindyourElders
Registration date : 2008-10-05

POW AIRBORN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POW AIRBORN   POW AIRBORN Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:31 pm

to bad 2fr sucks balls. they leave the branch and then come ask me for help in clan matches. Lmao you guys can never touch me period. MindyourElders will never lose
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/latedog02
Sponsored content

POW AIRBORN Empty
PostSubject: Re: POW AIRBORN   POW AIRBORN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POW AIRBORN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POW Gaming: Official Forum :: Call of Duty 4 Branches :: Call of Duty 4 Information Center-
Jump to: