POW Gaming: Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to the Next Level

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is there in the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What is there in the forum Empty
PostSubject: What is there in the forum   What is there in the forum Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:24 am

Okay there are many things in the forum that members can use. There is a calendar that you can events to. There is a Gallery which you can upload some images to. However I made a photobucket for all to use and that has more space. Cool linky. On another note i want to add on that i am making a design team to help out to. Just ask and show me some of your work and if i think you are qualified i will add you to the list. For the Design handicapped i have made a design section to request for sigs from the Design Team.

One thing that every body has problems with is doing stuff around the forum. Well for starters there is a Help Section of our forum for wonderful how to guides. if you want one done you can just PM one of the Forum Assistants. If you just have a question ask a Forum Assistant to help you.

Andrew
Forum Assistant, Design Team
Back to top Go down

What is there in the forum
Page 1 of 1