POW Gaming: Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to the Next Level

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Button's brilliant Idea, OR NOT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redial_button

Male Number of posts : 2
Branch/Clan Joined : POW FAM
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : Jimmy Qtip/G.I. Jim/Redial
Registration date : 2008-11-03

The Button's brilliant Idea, OR NOT Empty
PostSubject: The Button's brilliant Idea, OR NOT   The Button's brilliant Idea, OR NOT Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:59 pm

So, I have this idea/ideas to firm up our mob... here goes...
Were gonna number these as seperate entitys though.

1: Create a myspace POWGAMER.MOBSTER.GROUP page or something of that nature, with a POW community Password. But set to private.
It'll be easier to get new recruits to get on something they are already registered for, then to talk privatley they have to register here.

2: We should start a guide with all the tips we've learned. I have a bunch and I'm sure you all have some too.

3: We need an ICON!

4: We should make a LIST of all our mobbies. Their URLS and Contact info, maybe with time they get on as well. that way they ALL get added

5: Ranks, This is a tough subject, I'm not big on them and neither are a lot of us. So I propose TWO ranks and ONLY TWO. Recruit, and Respected. That way we can tell the new guys from the ones that have been around and can answer newb questions.

6: We should probably have a list of regulations or rules to stay a POW FAM mobbie, Say like be polite, don't start any crap unless provoked, no cussing, blah blah blah.
Something that will define us as a group "The RESPECTABLE" persay.

7: When one of our member is in trouble, we ALL show up if requested. Money laden or not.

Anybody Else got any ideas... like hot to rank from recruit to Respected?
Back to top Go down
POW ChOpZ
Founder
Founder
POW ChOpZ

Male Number of posts : 365
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Gladiators, POW FAM, POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : POW ChOpZ, POW PrEsiDeNtE
Registration date : 2008-10-03

The Button's brilliant Idea, OR NOT Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Button's brilliant Idea, OR NOT   The Button's brilliant Idea, OR NOT Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:15 pm

I like all of these ideas. And I think they should be put into play right away. However I think we should use 3 ranks. Elders, respected, and recruits. maybe even a recruiter.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/issyaboi

The Button's brilliant Idea, OR NOT
Page 1 of 1