POW Gaming: Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to the Next Level

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How 'bout that new Project Natal?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RottenDonuts

RottenDonuts

Male Number of posts : 355
Branch/Clan Joined : Bloodstain, Airborn
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : RottenDonuts
Registration date : 2009-03-24

How 'bout that new Project Natal? Empty
PostSubject: How 'bout that new Project Natal?   How 'bout that new Project Natal? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:45 pm

Xbox 360 is coming out with Project Natal, looks pretty sweet! If you haven't watched it on the 360 dashboard, check it out on youtube. Looks really cool! (If it actually works!)

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

Male Number of posts : 608
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Gladiators, POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : Recabilly
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout that new Project Natal?   How 'bout that new Project Natal? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:06 am

It looks like a really cool project, some games I really can't imagine how they would adjust to this... but it would be fun being Master Chief? lol

I would like to be the one to bet down the brutes hehe

On a serious note: I do think that this is an awesome idea and hopefully it works out... but I wonder how much it's going to cost...

I'm guessing over a thousand... (just a guess) It's way too advanced to be something in the hundreds
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/recs_world
RottenDonuts

RottenDonuts

Male Number of posts : 355
Branch/Clan Joined : Bloodstain, Airborn
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : RottenDonuts
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout that new Project Natal?   How 'bout that new Project Natal? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:14 pm

No way would it cost in the thousands. Microsoft knows that they wouldn't sell any at that price. It CAN'T be more than 200 dollars, and I'm guessing the price after a while will drop to about 100-150$. It's not THAT advanced of technology, it's just motion sensors, a camera, and a high tech mic. Not much more advanced than what the Wii uses, and how much is Wii? 100 bucks?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout that new Project Natal?   How 'bout that new Project Natal? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How 'bout that new Project Natal?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POW Gaming: Official Forum :: General Stuff :: General Suff-
Jump to: