POW Gaming: Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to the Next Level

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--Registering in the Forum--

Go down 
AuthorMessage

--Registering in the Forum-- Empty
PostSubject: --Registering in the Forum--   --Registering in the Forum-- Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 5:19 pm

EVERYBODY WHO JUST REGISTERED BUT IS NOT ACTIVATED. YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOURSELF. AN E-MAIL WAS SENT SO CHECK YOUR E-MAIL TO ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT!!

Please use your Gamer Tag as your user name. This is so people can know who you are. For me, i am WATCHurFLAG but my account ends in December and im not renewing it. and please fill out your profile fields like you Birthday, Clan you are in, Location, and GT/s. I added GT/s because some people like Chopz have more than one Smile

Thank You very Much
Andrew

Last edited by POW ChOpZ on Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
POW ChOpZ
Founder
Founder
POW ChOpZ

Male Number of posts : 365
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Gladiators, POW FAM, POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : POW ChOpZ, POW PrEsiDeNtE
Registration date : 2008-10-03

--Registering in the Forum-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --Registering in the Forum--   --Registering in the Forum-- Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:13 am

Lol thanks Andrew. Yes, please complete your registration and then introduce yourselves in the forum, as we all would like to get to know you. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/issyaboi

--Registering in the Forum--
Page 1 of 1