POW Gaming: Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to the Next Level

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Relationships

Go down 
+9
POW SHOTGUN
Flamingopython
Migthy LiRiO
POW W33ZY
RottenDonuts
POW STACE
POW ChOpZ
killj0y61108
Recabilly
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

Male Number of posts : 608
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Gladiators, POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : Recabilly
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:32 pm

I made this so we can talk about our relationships and just either tell people how wonderful it is or how terrible the love life is...

well I just recently got out of a serious relationship... with a girl named Brittnie... she was wonderful and we were together for about 1 year and 3 months but we have dated for 2 years...

I really miss her... She broke up with me because she felt that God didn't want us to be together... and I've been praying to God all the time and all I can feel he is telling me is to not stop... He tells me that she wont understand and she will not change her mind and she might even get in other relationships but I can't give up because sometime in the future our relationship will build up again naturally...

She didn't leave me for any personal reasons besides my families view of her dad. Her dad is a wonderful dad and he takes care of her very well... The only thing is he over reacts a lot... on our last date we went to pick her up and he aid to bring her home by 5 but we were going to my nieces soccer game that ended at 5 so we asked to bring her back at 8 and he said yes but he was also yelling really loud to his wife (loud enough for us to hear it from the car) "this is a bunch of BS they can't do that this is BS" and just went on and on and when she came into the car my sister and her boyfriend told her "your dad is crazy, I can't believe you can live with him"

The issue isn't that he might do this, but my stupid sister told her that her dad is crazy! you don't tell some one their dad is crazy unless they say it first!

to Britt this was the final thing... he didn't like the ride and she felt that this day proved it wasn't a good relationship anymore...

so anyway...

I'm going to wait... and I understand that many years may pass by, friends say to move on, but I can't... I won't... I refue to... I must follow what I feel God is telling me...

(sorry kind of long)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/recs_world
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

Male Number of posts : 556
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : Killj0y61108
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:44 pm

its good to rant or talk about whats going on. my girlfriend has actually stated to me that my mom is crazy. i wasnt affended, because i also think this. my mom is really strict and if i dont have homework one night i cant do anything for the week. im failing classes so i understand punishing me, but ONE NIGHT!!!! but thats another story for another topic lol... but yea... i dont mind my girlfriend thinking that my mom is crazy, but it bothers me that she thinks my mom hates her... my mom hates the fact that i love another girl more that her and is actually jealous!!! its weird i just wanna move out at this point lol...

but good luck with Brittnie, if it comes down to it you might wanna try to have your sister apologize to her and her father, and hope thats enough for her to see that God does want the two of you to be together
Back to top Go down
http://unluckykillproductions.blogspot.com/
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:50 pm

my sister wouldn't apologize because she was jealous of Brittnie lol

and I'm planning on talking to Brittnie's father one day and apologize for a few things... I don't think he likes me but not because of who I am but because I was becoming a big part of Britt's life and he didn't like that...

I was so serious about this relationship... I even asked her father permission to date her... he is a lieutenant in the Police force and is very intimidating but I was just so in love that I couldn't just go out with her without his permission.

How long have you been with your girlfriend?
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:53 pm

ive been with Michelle, thats her name, for about 10 monthes now. we're planning on going to our senior prom together

and if that were Michelle who broke up with me for the same reason, i would be doing the same thing as you. it may take time, and you may get over her... but why? why would anyone let someone who made them happy go?

hang in there and if its meant to be, everything will work out
Back to top Go down
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 7:56 pm

wow that's cool I'm looking forward to some prom pictures! Very Happy

I pray your relationship stays strong, just remember to keep God in the relationship... when Britt and I strayed off from Gods planned path, we began acting different with each other (but we fixed it)

lol we're just talking to each other in a bunch of different topics lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:02 pm

lol we are. its great! haha and i think this topic is starting to slow down... i dont have much else to say about my relationship lol we need more people to post!!
Back to top Go down
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:04 pm

yup

man Britt and I had so many fun times lol I wish it hadn't turned out the way it has because I really love her... more than any one in this world... she means so much to me and I can't imagine living without her... she introduced me to God and I always felt that God was giving me his love through her... the love we had was so perfect...
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:09 pm

did you tell her all that?
Back to top Go down
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:19 pm

of course... The really awesome thing about our relationship was that we told each other absolutely everything...

if we had been in a fight we would be back together... but since the reason is bigger than a fight... it's God's plan... there isn't anything I can really do but wait...
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 8:26 pm

then wait you will... im not very religious, so i wont be praying, but i do wish you the best... the both of you
Back to top Go down
POW ChOpZ
Founder
Founder
POW ChOpZ

Male Number of posts : 365
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Gladiators, POW FAM, POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : POW ChOpZ, POW PrEsiDeNtE
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Here's something to think about! Is it really God's plan? or is it yours? Just make sure to stick to his Will. And he'll bless you with your wife! Pray that his Will be done and not your own! Sometimes, girls can be a distraction from God! I witnessed that just today! Hebrews 12:2! Fix your eyes on Jesus!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/issyaboi
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:58 am

I didn't know God until I met this girl so she wasn't a distraction from him

I've been praying to God asking if it's right or wrong and I feel he is telling me to wait...

I might just be hearing what I want but I'm keeping close to Jesus and learning more of God's word almost everyday
Back to top Go down
POW STACE

POW STACE

Female Number of posts : 154
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Bloodstain
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : POW STACE
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 pm

ive been wit my boyfriend for almost 2 years now and yea i am 17 and me and him
had a beautiful baby girl like 2 months ago and now we are planning on moving out
in like 5 months and stuff

i will admit me and him have been arguing alot lately but we get over it
i really do love him he has always been there for me and hes not afraid to show me how he feels. chopz knows who he is..
POW Bloodstain/POW LIST 1 or as some people know him sean

everything happens for a reason and hopefully ur guys relationships get stronger from the changes and if not dont worry bout it cuz someone will always come around sooner or later. thats wat happened to me cuz i was in 2 abusive relationships before i met him.
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:32 pm

Wow, I know that like 4 out of 5 girls go through an abusive relationship... my girlfriend did, which seeing as Im one of those rare things (a nice guy) she loves me more for it, but it has affected her a lot. But two!! That sucks, but Im happy you're with a better person now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
POW STACE

POW STACE

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 8:46 pm

thanks and yea 2 of them.
one of them actually had the nerve to stab me in
my left arm and i have a scar from it
i went through depression and seen a therapist
but it seemed like nothing worked and finally i got my guy
and now im as happy as can be Very Happy

im glad ur a nice guy cuz thats wat ur girlfriend needs keep her away
from guys that are mean and cruel she dont need to go through that again
it was extremely hard on me
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 9:05 pm

Yea... heres the kicker, the guy is one of her brothers best friends. Hes not allowed at their house anymore... but her brother still hangs out with the guy, even after all that he did to her. And stabbing? thats just f***ed up. Theres no need for violence especially someone that you supposedly like, or even love. idk
Back to top Go down
RottenDonuts

RottenDonuts

Male Number of posts : 355
Branch/Clan Joined : Bloodstain, Airborn
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : RottenDonuts
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:04 pm

I just got back from mine and my wife's 3 year anniversary from Lake Tahoe. It was a vacation/marriage conference. It was really cool. Not that our marriage has an excessive amount of problems or anything, but this really helped us out. We learned a lot about each other, about Jesus (we're both Christians), and about marriage in general. It was through Family Life . It was really cool, I recommend it to all married couples. They do these meetings all over the country.
Back to top Go down
killj0y61108

killj0y61108

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 11:18 pm

Sounds cool, but like something i wouldnt do cuz im too lazy to go anywhere lol
Back to top Go down
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:28 am

POW STACE wrote:
had a beautiful baby girl like 2 months ago and now we are planning on moving out

i really do love him he has always been there for me and hes not afraid to show me how he feels. chopz knows who he is..

everything happens for a reason and hopefully ur guys relationships get stronger from the changes and if not dont worry bout it cuz someone will always come around sooner or later. thats wat happened to me cuz i was in 2 abusive relationships before i met him.

Wow that's great I'm glad you found some one wonderful Smile

and a baby too? wow what's his or her name?

I really want a baby... I know I need to wait but I'm just really excited (I know most guys aren't usually excited to have a baby)

I just really want to be a father and have a family, take care of them and teach my children about God... It's all so wonderful! Very Happy

Britt and I always talked about having children when we get married and their names would be Alice and Noah... I play guitar and write my own music. I'm making music for the people I love and I'm making one for Alice right now... I made like 20 for Britt...

anyway... I'm a good person and I think that Brittnie wont realize that unless she goes through another relationship... I need to be strong... but I will need help...

I have , Stace, that you have a wonderful life with your new family and you will be blessed throughout the years... I pray your child grows up to be a wonderful person and that you teach your child your experiences and share your wisdom to them Smile
Back to top Go down
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:34 am

RottenDonuts wrote:
I just got back from mine and my wife's 3 year anniversary from Lake Tahoe. It was a vacation/marriage conference. It was really cool. Not that our marriage has an excessive amount of problems or anything, but this really helped us out. We learned a lot about each other, about Jesus (we're both Christians), and about marriage in general. It was through Family Life . It was really cool, I recommend it to all married couples. They do these meetings all over the country.

wow that's so cool! I'm glad to hear you are a Christian... I just started doing a bible study on youtube and I'm pretty nervous about it but I've been feeling like God wants me to spread his word in anyway that I can so I've been talking to random people and my close friends about God every chance I get and now with this bible study maybe more people can learn God's word...

When I get married I plan to show my wife that I'm not another guy but I'm the one that will show her the best time of her life because I want to take her to cruises, and all over the world, we can go share God's word with every one and just be so in love...

yeah I know I'm a romantic... I'm the kinda guy that loves love movies and happy endings...

Let your husband/wife know you love them more than the stars love to shine... let them know that life without this person will cause chaos and that with them life suddenly is real and everything you've ever seen in movies about love seem possible now... Share with them your life and soul and let God shine through your relationship! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
POW STACE

POW STACE

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:19 am

i sure will! her name is Lexie. Lirio likes to call her future POW Lexie lol

yea she changed my life and made me and my boyfriend alot closer
i wouldnt change anything bout that! me and sean are planning on
starting to go to church and get our daughter christianized so that
way she will know who to go to when she feels no one is there for her

i wish u and ur girl Britt the best of luck!! im like full of advice haha my friends always come to me wit their relationship problems
Back to top Go down
POW STACE

POW STACE

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:23 am

killj0y61108

why would her brother still hang out wit him if he did that to her?!
my 3 brothers wanted to kill the guys that hurt me. and they wouldve if the guys werent chickens and kept threatening to call the cops but my dad threw the guy up against the wall cuz he wouldnt let me and my friend go home and we couldnt use any phones and then my dad came and found us and threw him against the wall and threatened him
Back to top Go down
RottenDonuts

RottenDonuts

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:59 am

Recabilly wrote:
POW STACE wrote:

Wow that's great I'm glad you found some one wonderful Smile

and a baby too? wow what's his or her name?

I really want a baby... I know I need to wait but I'm just really excited (I know most guys aren't usually excited to have a baby)

I just really want to be a father and have a family, take care of them and teach my children about God... It's all so wonderful! Very Happy

Britt and I always talked about having children when we get married and their names would be Alice and Noah... I play guitar and write my own music. I'm making music for the people I love and I'm making one for Alice right now... I made like 20 for Britt...

anyway... I'm a good person and I think that Brittnie wont realize that unless she goes through another relationship... I need to be strong... but I will need help...

I have , Stace, that you have a wonderful life with your new family and you will be blessed throughout the years... I pray your child grows up to be a wonderful person and that you teach your child your experiences and share your wisdom to them Smile

I'm like that too. I always wanted to be married with a child by the age of 25. And guess what, I did! My first born was David when I was 25. Now I have a BEAUTIFUL 4 month old daughter too!
Back to top Go down
RottenDonuts

RottenDonuts

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:00 am

POW STACE wrote:
killj0y61108

why would her brother still hang out wit him if he did that to her?!
my 3 brothers wanted to kill the guys that hurt me. and they wouldve if the guys werent chickens and kept threatening to call the cops but my dad threw the guy up against the wall cuz he wouldnt let me and my friend go home and we couldnt use any phones and then my dad came and found us and threw him against the wall and threatened him

Good ol' daddy. My daughter is only 4 months old, and I'm already scared of the day that she starts dating! I'm already making my plans of how to scare the crap out of her dates. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
POW STACE

POW STACE

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:10 pm

lol nice!!! my daughter is almost 2 months old
and im scared that the same thing will happen to her
so im going to prepare her and teach her how guys are

if anything happened to her i would go crazy!!!!!
she means so much to me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relationships   Relationships Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relationships
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POW Gaming: Official Forum :: General Stuff :: General Suff-
Jump to: