POW Gaming: Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to the Next Level

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ranks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

Male Number of posts : 608
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Gladiators, POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : Recabilly
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Ranks   Ranks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:40 pm

I think we should have ranks within the branches...

I understand it will be a big change but this will give every one in the entire clan a job to do, we could have it even more organized than it already is

Well it's just a thought, maybe with this we will have less people leaving the clan because they will feel like they are actually doing something important for the clan to stay balanced

I think it's a good idea but I just want to know if all of you agree?

Thank you!

P.S: Ranks are usually in this order from least powerful to more powerful

Private, Private first class, corporal, sergeant, staff sergeant, sergeant first class, master sergeant, first sergeant, sergeant major, command sergeant major, 2nd lieutenant, 1st lieutenant, captain, major, lieutenant coronal, and coronal

then there could be the Generals who are the main people who manage the whole clan

there could be

Brigadier General, Major General, Lieutenant General, General, and General of the Clan

jobs for each rank can be different depending on how you want them to be, privates can just be new recruits not given a job yet because they haven't proven themselves to be promoted just yet. then as the ranks get higher and higher, the more of a job they have. You could also feel free to reduce the amount of ranks because I know there is a lot, like the staff sergeant and sergeant first class, those can be removed but I really think we should go for this idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/recs_world
RottenDonuts

RottenDonuts

Male Number of posts : 355
Branch/Clan Joined : Bloodstain, Airborn
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : RottenDonuts
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks   Ranks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:27 pm

What kind of jobs would we have to do? I'm allergic to work. I should already be a colonel, because I'm awesome, but my only job should be giving and receiving tea bagging from the POW Chix.
Back to top Go down
POW ChOpZ
Founder
Founder
POW ChOpZ

Male Number of posts : 365
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Gladiators, POW FAM, POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : POW ChOpZ, POW PrEsiDeNtE
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks   Ranks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:07 pm

Well we're trying our best to stay away from the military ranks. Seeing how, in no way, we are military. We would like to keep our rank structure built like a business! Hence why we have Pres., VP, Chairman, Vice Chairman, Senior Director, Junior Director, Branch Leaders, Branch Managers, and Staff.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/issyaboi
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

Male Number of posts : 608
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Gladiators, POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : Recabilly
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks   Ranks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:19 pm

oh ok then... I was just thinking it would at least make the new members feel as though they aren't just another member but a helpful member who has a job to do...

but ok then Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/recs_world
POW Bloodstain
Chairman
Chairman
POW Bloodstain

Male Number of posts : 26
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Bloodstain
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : POW Bloodstain
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks   Ranks Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:28 pm

Yea i agree we should keep what we have. Members have jobs to do but 85% of them dont do anything or dont know what to do because they are not informed right. the other 15% know what to do or are the people that work insainly hard to keep things around here saine so yea no military sturcture for rank but its not a bad set up you got going on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks   Ranks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POW Gaming: Official Forum :: Welcome to POW :: Suggestions-
Jump to: