POW Gaming: Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking Gaming to the Next Level

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POW UNDERDOGS

Go down 
+6
RottenDonuts
mpo360
POW W33ZY
POW AmPeD
proskater298
JustGotTacticZ
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Recabilly
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Recabilly

Male Number of posts : 608
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Gladiators, POW Assassins
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : Recabilly
Registration date : 2009-04-03

POW UNDERDOGS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: POW UNDERDOGS   POW UNDERDOGS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:33 pm

I live in a pretty bad neighborhood and I didn't think anything of it when I was walking home a few months ago at 8:00 from school. It was dark and this guy jumps in front of me and tells me to hang up the phone, then he starts saying what gang am I from and I started laughing because I thought it was a joke until a guy that was standing behind me punched the side of my face and the other kicked me in the balls, then they just punched me over and over and started running... I chased them until I got light headed, then I ran home

I wasn't hurt too much, only like a bruise or two on my face but I was mainly worried because I was on the phone with my girlfriend when it happened and since they took my phone I was worried she heard something and might be freaking out or something lol

but that was a while ago

seriously guys if you want to jump somebody, you might as well use real violence and bring a knife into it or something gosh! people are so stupid, punching isn't violence, it's retarded now days lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/recs_world
Flamingopython
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
Flamingopython

Male Number of posts : 418
Branch/Clan Joined : Gladiator
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : FlamingoPython, snipe is sweet (360 account)
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: POW UNDERDOGS   POW UNDERDOGS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:15 am

dude my best advice is to carry around a pocket knife or switchblade and just hope to god the other guys dont have weapons bounce
Back to top Go down
mpo360

mpo360

Male Number of posts : 44
Branch/Clan Joined : POW Assassins , POW Airborn , POW Reckless , recruited as a Guardian
Gamertag/s (if not your username) : POW couchfucer
Registration date : 2009-04-06

PostSubject: Re: POW UNDERDOGS   POW UNDERDOGS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 2:10 am

Good Advice!!!! or atleast hope to God your knife is bigger!! LMFAO
Back to top Go down
POW BrUt4L
Branch Leader
Branch Leader
POW BrUt4L

Male Number of posts : 98
Branch/Clan Joined : POW GLADIATOR
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: POW UNDERDOGS   POW UNDERDOGS - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:22 pm

ILL WHOOP EVERYONE HAHAHa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POW UNDERDOGS   POW UNDERDOGS - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POW UNDERDOGS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
POW Gaming: Official Forum :: Welcome to POW :: Suggestions-
Jump to: